Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lately I've found that I've been spending a lot of time reading other people's blogs rather than writing mine own. Here two of my favorite blogs right now:

http://www.mosaic-blog.com/ - Emma Biggs' new(ish) blog. an interesting and thought provoking look into her world and amazing mind.

http://mosaicartnow.blogspot.com/ - Nancie does a wonderful job of scouring the cyber-world for interesting mosaic related sites, news, reviews, ect.

Not to mention keeping up with Sonia King's Facebook page- lately all of her "friends" have been drooling over her new studio.

I don't think I ever "reported" on my workshop in Dallas with Lynne Chinn - it was educational and fun! Thanks to the H1N1 virus we had a small class- which gave us lots of teacher one-on-one time not to mention the opportunity to get to know the other class members. Lynne is extremely knowledgable and giving.

Happy New Year- may it be productive and creative!

Oh- I need to mention--I have been getting a lot of weird comments that are obviously some sort of spam- so, I don't post anoymous comments- please leave your name!

No comments: