Monday, September 13, 2010



It's always interesting (and sometimes a bit scary)to hear someone else's interpretation of your work. I've been mulling over names and and how to "explain" my newest mosaic (above). The way I see it- and have been thinking about it was that it is about forms and shapes and maybe time. Construction , deconstruction; is it the forming of something new or the end of something old. I've been trying to think of "heady" names for it-"Abandonment of the Aether" (what does that even mean?). My friend, Linda (who also photographed my work) looked at it and immediately began talking about relationships- and life and interaction between people and some relationships forming while others are breaking up. Wow. Now I am going to simply name it "Relationships".

No comments: